Food is fun, laughter and friends. Food is caring, consideration and compassion. We are lucky to be in this business and we will remain humble and local— this, a pledge we’ve made to ourselves, and put in action through Blue Plate Gives #BluePlateGives.
We know we wouldn’t be us without you. And it’s our hope that through our new Fuel Good Machine that, you and us, can lend a helping hand to our neighbors.
Blue Plate believes everyone deserves Blue Chip hospitality, vote for your favorite cause with the Blue Plate chips received with your check at the end of your meal (minimum purchase of $10.00 per person, one chip per person, per visit).
Simply drop your chip in the Fuel Good Machine featuring five neighborhood causes. The cause with the most votes will win and a contribution will be made from the proceeds of your check and the good nature of your heart.
If you would like to nominate a local charity, cause or fundraising opportunity, click here to tell us more.
Thank you for spreading the good.
Key Dates in this campaign to keep in mind if nominating yourself or others:
- 9/03: Site Open for Entry Forms
- 9/13: Five (5) Organizations Selected* and Notified
- 9/16: Kick-off Patio Party at Longfellow Grill
- 10/07: Campaign Closes. Happy Hour at Longfellow Grill to Announce Winners and Distribute Funds
* Consideration will be given based upon impact on the local neighborhood, number of persons served within a 5 mile radius, size of organization and other factors determined by Blue Plate Restaurant Co.
Nominations have now closed, follow the campaign on Twitter – #BluePlateGives.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.